All over the world, good land lies fallow beneath ample sun and beside water, while its potential stewards relocate elsewhere to seek a better life. Sadly, a majority of the time, what these immigrants find is overcrowding, below-minimum wage jobs, assimilation challenges, immigrant abuse/corruption of all kinds, and so on. In a world overwhelmed by war, genocide, starvation, poverty and a worsening refugee crisis, we believe that one of the primary ways we can make a difference is to help indigenous peoples become self-sustaining in their own countries.
Everything we do comes from and depends on you. Humanity’s Promise is able to help communities in various parts of Africa become self-sustainable because of the time and dollars you give.
Whether you're a volunteer who gives time, a donor who provides financial support, or a partner who organizes a fundraising you are one of the many people making a difference for thousands of people over there every day.
and farm establishment:
1. Using the grace bestowed upon myself and my family to SHARE our 1st world farming knowledge and practices to willing, hardworking people in the third-world for their long self-sustainability.
2. Garnering the support of like-minded people across north America and other first world regions to further this cause.
3. Raising and planting the very best FRUIT TREE SEEDLING to grow out in the farm.
3. Exposing amateur subsistence farmers to new techniques and facilitating ONSITE HANDS-ON CLINICS to graduate them from primitive farming in to modern farming practices.
4. Distribution of best fruit tree seedlings to entire populations to enter in to long-term farming practices and widely economics changes .
Working with the locals to overcome a non-productive victim mentality and any negative perception of others. Harvesting crops of fulfilled souls as shown on happy faces to create a legacy of meaningful impact for generations to come for self-sustainability, farm sustainability regional change.